Our relationship will start with a free 15-minute consultation to better understand your goals and how we can help. We’ll also cover any questions you may have and based on your needs, you will be matched with one of our fully licensed therapists.
Next, you will receive electronically fillable and signable intake and consent forms to fill out prior to your first appointment- that means no printing, no scanning, no emailing required- just fill, e-sign and submit!
Last but not least, you are scheduled to meet (online only during COVID-19 pandemic) with your therapist on the agreed-upon date and time.
Do you take insurance?
We are out of network providers and do not take any insurance, however, depending on your current health insurance benefits plan, it is possible for your services to be covered in full or in part. Every month, we provide you with an insurance-appropriate “superbill” that can be submitted for reimbursement.
We recommend that you verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services by asking the following five questions:
- Do I have out of network coverage?
- Does my out of network health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- What dollar amount or percentage of each psychotherapy session is reimbursed or covered?
- CPT Code 90834 for ongoing weekly therapy appointments
- CPT Code 97110 for ongoing weekly coaching appointments
- CPT Code 90839 for brief follow up consultations
- How many outpatient mental health or psychotherapy sessions per calendar year that are covered in my plan?
- Do I need a pre-approval/ pre-authorization or referral from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Can I get help with insurance reimbursements?
We have heard very good feedback from our colleagues about a company called Reimbursify, which for a small fee, will file your insurance claim forms and keep track of your reimbursements, all easily done through their app. According to their site, you can upload your claim form in “under a minute” and they take care of the rest for you.
Please note that Need to Evolve Therapy has not directly worked with Reimbursify and is not affiliated or promoting their services in any way. The information is provided for educational purposes only.
What are your rates?
- The fee for individual weekly therapy sessions (for adults or children) is $120 for 50 minutes.
- The fee for individual weekly coaching sessions is $100 for 50 minutes.
- The fee for extended sessions with any of our clinicians is $150 for 75 minutes
- The fee for as-needed consultation with established clients is $40 for a 15-minute session and can be purchased as a packet of 4 sessions $35 per 15-minute session
- Please ask about the eligibility and rates for group therapy
Payment, Cancellation & No-Show Policies
We offer a number of payment options that include cash, check, HSA, FSA, debit and major credit cards.
Cancellation & No-Show Policy
Your time is very valuable to us and we have the utmost respect for ensuring that we set our time aside with no other distractions or overlapping client bookings.
- If you are unable to attend a scheduled session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand by text or email.
- Failure to provide a 48-hour notice from the time of your scheduled appointment will result in a $75 cancellation fee.
- No-shows will be charged the full-rate session fee.
There is expert support. We understand the complicated needs of motherhood.
Monday through Wednesday 9am- 5pm
Tuesday 9am - 8pm
Friday 10am - 2pm